CredibleBH offers a forum for users to interact with other community members. Partner Community Forums on Credible foster constructive dialogue between partner organizations and provide a forum for information exchange.
Member’s participation in the forum is governed by a set of special rules designed to foster mutual respect, inventive solutions, and maximum participation.
CredibleBH offers users a forum where they can interact with other community members. Credible facilitates the exchange of information between partners by hosting a community forum for partners.
Our partners are bound by certain rules to ensure that all points of view are respected, creative solutions are proposed, and maximum participation is encouraged.
CredibleBH Forum Login Process
You are requested to follow these steps to log into the Partner Community Forum on the Official Portal:
- The official registration page for the CredibleBH Partner Community Forum at https://credible.vanillacommunities.com/.
- Enter your email address, user name, and password into the corresponding fields.
- Use the Forgot your Password option to retrieve your password if you’ve lost it.
- Click the Create Account button if you are a first-time user to create an account on the platform.
- After entering your details, click the Connect button.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the forum’s homepage where you can access your account.
CredibleBH Forum Rules and Guideline
- Through the Credible Partner Community Forum, partner agencies can connect and share information about Credible. Below are the forum rules for all members that promote courtesy, originality, and participation.
- The posts should be about behavioural health industry trends, credible software, or educational opportunities.
- Posts should address dependable software, behavioural trends, and learning opportunities.
- Always maintain a respectful and accommodating demeanour.
- No contact information, personal information, or private interactions are permitted in posts.
- Ensure that all comments relate to the category.
- A single participant should not dominate discussions. All members are encouraged to pose questions and provide feedback.
- No one is permitted to post content that is intentionally false, defamatory, inaccurate, offensive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, obscene, profane, sexual, threatening, or otherwise violates the law or the privacy of others.
- Credible has the ability to remove posts and discussions, and any posts or comments that violate the guidelines may be edited, closed, or deleted.
Credible reserves the right to eliminate threads and posts. The Terms of Service of the Credible Partner Community Forum must be followed when posting in the discussion forums. Consequently, they can edit, delete, or ignore posts or comments.